1) Power button
A button for turning on or off the product.
Press this button when the product is turned off to turn it on, and vice versa.
Operation status and conditions are displayed on the LCD screen.
3) Radiate button
This button is used for X-ray radiation, press and hold this button to have the X-ray radiated as the set time. Release the button to stop the radiation.
4) Hand strap
Hand straps come in handy when you need to carry the main body of the Xcam with both hands.
Straps are adjustable according to the height of a user.
5) Radiation Time Up/Down button
A button to adjust the time for X-ray radiation.
· Press the △ button to increase the time of radiation. (Starting from 1.30 s)
· Press the ▽ button to decreases the time of radiation. (Starting from 0.05 s)
6) Select/Save APR Conditions button
A button to select and save the detailed conditions of an examinee, tooth, APR, etc.
· Select Examinee – Select the size of an examinee.
· Select Tooth – Select the location of a tooth.
· Save APR Conditions – Select the saved conditions.
With the M1 to M4 being selected, Press and hold this button to save the information about the time, examinee and teeth.
7) Setting selection button
A button to select what conditions to set
· Press the ◁ button to move to the position to select a condition in the order of Examinee > Tooth > APR
· Press the ◁ button to move to the position to select the condition in the order of APR > Tooth > Examinee.
8) X-ray collimator
When shooting Xcam, it is necessary to shoot with X-ray collimator.